"We are the voice and the hand that encourages people to change their lives with hope, comfort and peace.
"For the Lord shall confort Zion: He will comfort all of her waste places; and He will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody." -Isaiah 51:3
We are a ministry founded on biblical principles. We serve in the spirit of excellence with integrity and compassion for our community, our nation and our world. We have established a reputation for reaching the lost and broken and to minister and serve them with the utmost level of diginity and respect. We are dedicated to academic and spiritual excellence and mentoring and supporting spiritual leaders. Our enviornment inspires maximum participation, promotes personal satisfation, and supports and molds effective leadership.
- Influencing generations by the power of our vision and by modeling the way.
- Being accountable for our every word and aciton.
- Treating each other with dignity and respect.
- Encouraging personal growth by developing and empowering our people.
- Improving the organization by improving ourselves.
- Capitalizing on our strength of ethnic diversity and teamwork.
- Leaving a legacy of hope and promise to future information.
- Have a competent, responsible people, building a strong team.
- Provide the best servant leadership programs.
- Increase communication and information.
Divine Mission Church seeks to become a global voice, along a lifelong journey of spiritual and economic hope, encouragement and empowerment to people locally, nationally and around the world.